Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray, Water-Resistant and Oil-Free, Broad Spectrum SPF 70+, 5 oz 2PK
- 5-oz can of kids sunscreen spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+ for water-resistant sun protection
- Made for active kids, this water-resistant sunscreen spray is specially designed for wet skin
- Use kids' sunscreen spray at the pool or the ocean for sun protection that lasts up to 80 minutes
- Formulated with Helioplex that provides superior Broad Spectrum protection against UVA/UVB rays
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and PABA-free, this sunscreen spray is suitable for all skin types
*** Product description:
- Style Name:Wet Skin Twin Pack
- Keeping kids protected against sun damage at the beach or the pool is easy with Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray with Broad Spectrum SPF 70+. Made for active kids, this convenient water-resistant sunscreen spray-on formula is specially designed to work with wet skin. It instantly cuts through water, creating a Broad Spectrum protection with every application. Formulated with Helioplex Technology, it offers superior broad spectrum protection from aging UVA rays and burning UVB rays This dermatologist-tested children's sunscreen is hypoallergenic, oil-free, and PABA-free.
*** Important information
For external use only. Do not use: on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep away from face to avoid breathing it; Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if: rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120F (48C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Active: Avobenzone 3%...Purpose: Sunscreen, Homosalate 15%...Purpose: Sunscreen, Octisalate 5%...Purpose: Sunscreen, Octocrylene 10%...Purpose: Sunscreen, Oxybenzone 6%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Dimethicone, Dimethyl Ether, Ethyl Methicone, Fragrance, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Wax, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Shake well before and frequently during use. Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Apply to all skin exposed to the sun. Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; immediately after towel drying; at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses; children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Đảm bảo hàng Mỹ chính gốc
Tối ưu hóa chi phí vận chuyển
Mua ngay để nhận hàng trong 15 ngày
XEM THÊM SẢN PHẨM