Tampax Pearl Tampons Super Absorbency with LeakGuard Braid, Unscented, 50 Count
Your flow is different everyday. Your tampon should be, too
LeakGuard Braid helps stop leaks before they happen
Anti-Slip Grip on applicator makes the tampons easy to insert
Gently expands to your individual shape thanks to Tampax FormFit protection
Free of perfume and chlorine bleaching with a core free of dyes* (*Braid has skin-friendly pigments)
Tampax Pearl Super Absorbency tampons are clinically tested** to be gentle on skin, and designed with your body in mind (**Clinical data on file)
*** Product description:
- Size:50 Count (Pack of 1) | Style:Super Absorbency- Unscented
- Only Tampax Pearl tampons come in five different absorbencies, so you can move up or down to find what's right for you. Your flow is different every day, so your tampon should be, too. Whatever their absorbency, all Tampax Pearl tampons feature a LeakGuard braid that helps stop leaks with a core free of dyes*. Their FormFit design gently expands to your individual shape, while their smooth removal layer ensures amazing comfort.Tampax Pearl Super Absorbency tampons are free of perfume and chlorine bleaching, and clinically tested to be gentle on skin. Choose the level of absorbency that’s best for you and your flow, and consider switching between different absorbencies during your period. Find your flow combo with Tampax Pearl.*Braid has skin-friendly pigments.
*** Frequently Asked Questions:
- How does Tampax Pearl feel different than other tampons?
+ Tampax Pearl Tampons have a special LeakGuard Braid to help stop leaks before they happen, while a Smooth Removal Layer allows for easy removal. Plus, FormFit Protection gently expands to fit your individual shape.
- How long can I wear a tampon?
+ You can wear a tampon for up to eight hours, but never leave it in for longer than that. If you usually sleep longer, set an alarm or just use a pad instead.
- How do I know which absorbency to use?
+ Choosing the right tampon absorbency can make a big difference to be comfortable and avoid leaks. Take the Tampax Quiz on Tampax's website to learn more.
- What makes Tampax Pearl different from Tampax Pocket Pearl?
+ Both Tampax Pearl and Tampax Pocket Pearl offer outstanding protection with a LeakGuard Braid to help prevent leaks. The main difference is that Tampax Pocket Pearl is compact in size so it fits in your pocket. When ready to use, extend the compact applicator to make it a full-size one.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days