St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub Clears Blackheads & Unclogs Pores Green Tea & Bamboo With Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Acne Medication, Made with 100% Natural Exfoliants 6 oz
- NATURAL EXFOLIANTS: This face scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder and bamboo powder) and salicylic acid to buff away dead skin and unclog pores for clear, radiant skin.
- MODERATE EXFOLIATION: This face scrub has a moderate exfoliation factor to help clear pores. Our walnut shell powder is finely polished, so it exfoliates only the outer layers of dead skin cells.
- BYE-BYE BREAKOUTS: St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub contains 1% salicylic acid, which helps clear skin of blackheads and acne.
- TACKLE MASKNE: Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine along with replacing and washing your protective face masks frequently are some ways to prevent acne from face masks.
- NATURAL GLOW: St. Ives face scrubs are made with 100% natural exfoliants to even skin tone and leave skin clear, soft, and glowing!
- FREE FROM: This face scrub is paraben free, dermatologist tested, oil-free, and non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is certified by PETA.
*** Product description:
- Problem skin has met its match! St. Ives Green Tea Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub exfoliates for a more even skin tone and smooth, glowing skin. From America’s No. 1 face scrub brand*, this face scrub helps unclog pores and contains 1% salicylic acid, which helps to clear blackheads and acne and calm redness. Our Green Tea Blackhead Clearing face scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliants (walnut shell powder and bamboo powder) to provide a moderate level of exfoliation. St. Ives' walnuts are grown in orchards in California and harvested in the fall where the shells are finely milled and polished, so each particle only exfoliates the outer layers of dead skin cells. Our green tea leaves come from China and are processed in the traditional Chinese way. This involves heating them to stop oxidation, so they stay that lovely vibrant green color. The salicylic acid in this scrub can also help tackle 'maskne' (acne caused by protective face masks). Adding this deep cleaning face scrub to your routine along with replacing and washing your protective masks frequently are some ways to help combat 'maskne.' This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free. And it’s simple to use. Just squeeze a dime sized amount onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions to wake your skin’s natural circulation. When you’re done, rinse and glow. For best results, use 3-4 times a week. St. Ives products are made with 100% natural moisturizers, exfoliants, and/or extracts to bring the joy of nature into our skin care products to give you soft, refreshed skin that glows. St. Ives does not test on animals anywhere in the world and is certified by PETA.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days