Pure Alaska Omega Wild Salmon Oil 1000 mg., 210 Softgels
- Natural Triglyceride Form
- Cold Pressed, Extra Virgin Extraction Process
- Wild Caught, Certified Sustainable
- Made in the USA
- USP Verified
- 95% of Americans don't eat enough fish, which means they are not getting enough EPA and DHA Omega-3s1,2 without supplementation. Oily fish, like salmon or Pollock, are good sources of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) Omega-3 fatty acids. Fish oil supplementation and regular consumption of oily fish are two ways to ensure adequate intake of EPA and DHA fatty acids, as the human body cannot make these vital fats.
- Not all fish oils are created equal. The type and quality of fish, where it comes from, how the oil is extracted and its final form are all important factors to maximize the delivery of nutrients necessary to supplement a healthy diet.
Two Pure Alaska Omega Wild Salmon Oil softgels deliver 600mg Omega-3 Fatty Acids
One serving per day is equivalent to two portions of cooked salmon per week1
Made in the USA using wild caught salmon from the cold clean waters of the North Pacific
Proprietary low temperature extraction method
A balanced fish oil that delivers all omega fatty acids in natural triglyceride (nTG) form
- Consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids supports healthy cognitive function3, normal visual development4, normal brain development5, heart health6, healthy triglyceride levels7, and maintaining healthy blood pressure8†.
- Eating oily fish is the best way to get your Omega-3s (including EPA and DHA). The next best way is to take Pure Alaska Omega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil!
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days