Codeage Marine Collagen Powder - Wild-Caught Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides - Type 1 & 3 Collagen Protein Supplement - Amino Acids for Skin, Hair, Nails - Paleo Friendly, Non-GMO, 15.87 Ounces
- PREMIUM QUALITY: 100% Wild Caught in the pristine North Atlantic waters, Codeage Wild Caught Marine Collagen powder is a source of sustainable collagen of type 1 and 3. The formula also offers 18 different amino acids. This formula is Non-GMO, Gluten Free, and Paleo Friendly. It’s a pure collagen solution: no additives, preservatives or sulfites are used. Ever.
- MARINE COLLAGEN: Marine collagen is a superior solution for non-meat eaters. The formula features pure wild-caught and deep-water ocean white fish and is hormone free. Collagen makes up to 30 percent of all proteins in the body and can function to help hold the body together. Collagen can play an essential role for your hair, skin, nails, joints, gut, and mobility!*
- ABSORPTION AND BIOAVAILABILITY: The bioactive marine collagen in this product is hydrolyzed to help making it easier to digest and is hypo-allergenic. Our marine collagen is sourced from fish, but during our extraction process, almost all allergens are removed from the collagen.
- HIGH IN COLLAGEN, LOW CALORIE: One serving of Codeage marine collagen protein powder mix provides 9g of collagen and only 33 calories! Add a heaping spoonful to any smoothie, shake, cold drink or hot drink for a daily boost of collagen protein. Excellent for cooking, our formula mixes into liquids cold or hot.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: Codeage hydrolyzed fish collagen is made in a cGMP certified facility in the USA and third party tested.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days