Kirkland Signature Adult 50+ Mature Multi Vitamins & Minerals, 400 Tablets
- USP Verified
- Specially Formulated Multivitamin with Calcium
- Provides antioxidant support
- Supports bone, teeth and muscle health
**Age is only a number when you support your overall health with the essential nutrients your body needs. Kirkland Signature Mature Multi is formulated with key vitamins and minerals to support the overall health of individuals over the age of 50, including calcium to help support and maintain strong bones, vitamin D to support bone, muscle, and immune health, B vitamins to support cellular energy production, and vitamins C and E to provide antioxidant support. These are a just a few of the essential micronutrients included in the Kirkland Signature Mature Daily Multi.†
- Provides antioxidant support.†
- Supports cellular energy production.
- Supports bone, teeth and muscle health.†
- Helps support a healthy immune system.†
- Designed to support the health of adults over 50.
***Who should take Mature Multi Vitamins & Minerals?
- Mature adults have higher daily intake requirements for key nutrients. For instance, adults over 50 are recommended to consume higher calcium and vitamin D daily to help support bone health needs. There are also age-related deficiencies in absorption of certain nutrients, most notably vitamin B12, which also leads to higher nutrient needs for mature adults.
- Our Mature Multivitamin is a daily supplement, specially formulated for adults over 50, with key micronutrients to help fill nutrient gaps that may exist from inadequate dietary intake that often occurs in the diet.
- Mature adults who would like daily support for general wellness and want to help fill unavoidable and prevalent nutrient gaps from their diet should take a vitamin and minerals that are necessary to keep their body working properly, and certain nutrients in the multivitamin3 that offers support for specific health requirements.
- According to nationally representative research data, the average American is not consuming the recommended levels of key vitamins and minerals.1,2 It is difficult to eat a well-rounded diet every day, so to supplement this less-than-perfect diet, it is prudent to take a daily multivitamin to help address potential nutrient gaps.
***Suggested Use: Take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days