trunature CRAN-MAX Cranberry 500 mg., 180 Veggie Capsules
- One per Day Formula
- Clinically Studied for Urinary Tract Health Support
- Antioxidant Activity
- Vegetarian Capsule
- trunature® One-Per-Day Cranberry contains a proprietary blend combining a whole cranberry fruit powder (Pacran®) with a cranberry extract that is standardized to deliver a minimum of 36 mg of cranberry proanthocyanidins, cPACs, in just one vegetarian capsule per day.
- Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) have been used for many centuries for their medicinal properties and have been widely studied for urinary tract health benefits. Cranberries appear to work by inhibiting the adhesion of uropathongenic E. coli to the uroepithelium, impairing colonization. Cranberries contain several key compounds with antioxidant activity, including cPACs, which appear to be effective in helping support urinary tract health.†
- Pacran® has been clinically studied for urinary tract health support. Pacran®contains other important compounds such as phenolics and organic acids, which are found in whole fruit cranberries:
+ 650 mg Cranberry
+ Clinically studied for urinary tract health support†‡
+ Antioxidant activity†
+ 36 mg of cPACs
***Primary Health Benefit:
- Cranberry fruit is a source of antioxidant compounds, known as proanthocyanidins, that have been found to help stop bacteria from adhering to the urinary tract wall. As a result, many forms of cranberry are taken by people to support a healthy urinary tract. Cranberry supplements offer a convenient and concentrated way to support urinary tract health, without the added sugar and calories that other forms may have.
***Clinical Research Studies:
- Clinical studies have shown health benefits from consuming cranberries in many forms when the level of the active ingredient is optimal.
- Proanthocyanidins are phytonutrients believed to be the active components in cranberries thus supporting a healthy urinary tract.1,2
- Studies show consuming 10-16 ounces of cranberry cocktail, 1-10 ounces cranberry juice, or 500-1,600 mg of cranberry extract is beneficial for general urinary tract health.
***Cranberry Antioxidant Activity
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has measured and evaluated the antioxidant activity of several foods including blueberries and cranberries.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days