Nature's Way Standardized Horse Chestnut, TRU-ID Certified, Non-GMO Project, Vegetarian, 250 mg per serving, 90 Count
- HEALTHY LEG VEINS: Our Standardized Horse Chestnut has been carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards to support healthy leg veins.*
- NON-GMO PROJECT VERIFIED: We're proud partners with The Non-GMO Project. In keeping with our mission to follow the best sourcing, manufacturing and testing practices, we're committed to providing only non-GMO products. Nature's Way Standardized Horse Chestnut is produced according to the best practices for GMO avoidance.
- AUTHENTIC TRU-ID CERTIFIED STANDARDIZED HORSE CHESTNUT: TRU-ID is an independent testing program that uses cutting-edge DNA biotechnology to ensure the authenticity of our herbal products, including our Standardized Horse Chestnut. With TRU-ID validation, you can be sure that the Standardized Horse Chestnut featured on our label matches what's in our product.
- GLUTEN-FREE AND VEGETARIAN: Standardized Horse Chestnut is gluten free and vegetarian. It also contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATIONS: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or water. Caution: Persons with allergies to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family (including ragweed) should use this product with caution. If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Horse Chestnut
standardized to 20% aescin, a saponin to support healthy circulation, especially to the veins of the lower extremities.*
- Especially useful to the veins of the lower extremities*
- 250 mg Horsechestnut dried extract (seed) and 100 mg Calendula (flower) per capsule
- Standardized to contain 20% Aescin, a saponin shown to support healthy circulation*
- Non GMO Verified
- Certified Authentic Tru-ID
- Vegetarian capsules
- Gluten Free
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days