Medela, Harmony Breast Pump, Manual Breast Pump, Portable Pump, 2-Phase Expression Technology, Ergonomic Swivel Handle, Easy to Control Vaccuum, Designed for Occasional Use
- EASY AND CONVENIENT PUMPING: Harmony is a manual pump that has been designed for the occasional time when you’re away from your baby. Features a soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle for enhanced comfort
- EASY TO USE: Manual controlled vacuum allows you to adjust the suction for the most optimal comfort level and efficient flow of breastmilk. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk
- RESEARCH-BASED TECHNOLOGY: Unique to Medela breast pumps, this research-based and patented design allows mothers to pump more milk in less time. It resembles a baby’s natural nursing rhythm for improved comfort and efficiency.
- INCLUDES: (2) 5 oz/150 ml breastmilk bottles with lid, bottle stand, (1) valve and (2) membranes, instructions for use, and a breastfeeding information guide
- Founded in 1961, Medela has long been recognized as an expert advocate of breastfeeding through its development of innovative, research-based breastpump technology. As a result, is the #1 breast pump brand in America and the most recommended by doctors, chosen first by moms, and used most in hospitals*
*** From manufacturer:
Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump
- A single, manual breast pump designed for occasional time away from baby.
- Lightweight design is portable and discreet.
- Great complement to a Medela double-electric breast pump.
- 2-Phase Expression technology in an easy-to-use
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle makes manual pumping comfortable.
- Compatible with PersonalFit breast shields.
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are made without BPA.
- Includes: (1) manual pump, (2) 5oz bottles with lids, (1) bottle stand, (1) nipple with collar, (1) cap, (2) membranes.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days