for Infection Protection, Wound Care Treatment & Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns, 1 oz
- 1-ounce of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Wound care ointment is formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds
- Topical first-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing
- Contains HeliDerm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area one to three times daily; Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection
For external use only. Do not use If you are allergic to any of these ingredients In the eyes Over large areas of the body Ask a doctor before use if you have Deep or puncture wounds Animal bites Serious burns Stop use and ask a doctor if You need to use longer than 1 week Condition persists or gets worse Rash or other allergic reaction develops Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid to help prevent infection in minor: Cuts Scrapes Burns
Active Ingredients (in each gram): Bacitracin 400 units, neomycin 3.5 mg, polymyxin B 5,000 units. Inactive Ingredients: Cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, vitamin E, white petrolatum.
Clean the affected area Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily May be covered with a sterile bandage Other information Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days