Breathe Right Extra Strength Nasal Strips, 72 Strips
- Available in Clear or Tan Nasal Strips
- Drug Free
- FSA Eligible Item
*** Product Details
- Item may be available in your local warehouse, prices may vary.
- Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
*** WHY BREATHE RIGHT NASAL STRIPS?
- Breathe Right nasal strips open your nasal passages to reduce or even stop snoring and nasal congestion due to:
• Deviated Septum
- Breathe Right nasal strips are clinically proven to relieve nasal congestion, helping you breathe better so you can sleep better.
*** HOW TO PROPERLY USE BREATHE RIGHT NASAL STRIPS
1) Before Applying
- Wash and dry your nose well. Dirt, oils, moisturizers and makeup can weaken the adhesive.
- Remove the protective liner and place the strip centered along the width of your nose. The tabs on the strip should rest right at the start of the flaring part of each nostril.
- Press and hold down the strip until the strip is secure on your nose.
- Wash your face with warm water and start to loosen the strip from each end, gently lifting the strip off your nose.
*** HOW BREATHE RIGHT WORKS
- Breathe Right nasal strips are made of flexible, spring-like bands that fit right above the flare of the nostrils. A sticky adhesive is used to lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, making it easier to breathe for a more restful night of sleep.
*** STUFFY NOSE & SNORING?
- Breathe Right nasal strips can help you reduce or even stop snoring. The spring-like bands in Breathe Right nasal strips lift and open nasal passages to help you breathe better so you can sleep better—and snore less.
*** COLD AND NASAL CONGESTION
- When you’re sick, the lining of your nasal cavities swell with excess fluid, making it difficult to breathe — especially when you’re lying down. This, in turn, may cause you to lose sleep and become sleep deprived, which can further suppress immune functionality. To get the rest you need, try Breathe Right nasal strips to get instant relief from nighttime nasal congestion.
*** ALLERGIES AND NASAL CONGESTION
- When allergens are present, your immune system responds by releasing chemicals that create inflammation in your nose. This can cause nasal congestion, sneezing, and a runny nose. Breathe Right nasal strips provide drug-free relief from nasal congestion caused by allergies. By gently opening the nasal passages, Breathe Right nasal strips deliver instant relief for an allergy-induced stuffy nose.
*** DEVIATED SEPTUM AND NASAL CONGESTION
- People who suffer from a deviated septum are generally all too familiar with breathing problems. The septum is the cartilage that separates the nostrils. A deviated septum makes it harder to breathe through one or both sides of your nose. Breathe Right nasal strips can open blocked nasal passages and make it easier to breathe freely.
*** BREATHE RIGHT PRODUCTS
- Which Breathe Right nasal strip is right for you? Browse the different Breathe Right products that will help you breathe better so you can sleep, feel better and wake up rested the next day.
1/ What is a Breathe Right nasal strip?
The Breathe Right nasal strip is a drug-free, non-prescription device that works mechanically – from the outside – to gently open nasal passages. This reduces the resistance to air flowing through the nasal passages and improves the ability to breathe through the nose.
2/ How does it work?
- Within each Breathe Right nasal strip are flexible, "spring-like" bands. On the underside is a special adhesive that, when placed properly on the nose, gently sticks to the area right above the flare of each nostril. As the bands attempt to straighten back to their original shape, they gently lift the sides of the nose and open the nasal passages, providing immediate and continual relief.
- Your nose is divided into 2 chambers, or nostrils. At the back of each nostril is a narrow space called the nasal valve, which is only 1/10" wide. All of the air you breathe in through the nose has to pass through these spaces, which can become blocked for a variety of reasons. The Breathe Right nasal strip widens the space by mechanically pulling open the flexible cartilage walls of the nasal valves, making it easier to breathe without the use of drugs.
3/ Who can benefit from Breathe Right and when is it used?
- Congested people who want to improve their nasal breathing with a drug-free device will benefit from using Breathe Right nasal strips. The strips can be used whenever easier breathing is desired – while congested from allergies or a cold – and to help you sleep better at night.
4/ How do Breathe Right nasal strips work for nasal congestion?
- Congestion – whether from a cold or allergies – narrows the already-small breathing space at the back of each nostril, making breathing through the nose more difficult. A Breathe Right nasal strip widens the air passage to reduce nasal airflow resistance and provides temporary relief from nasal stuffiness.
5/ Can Breathe Right nasal strips help with snoring?
- Nighttime nasal congestion can lead to snoring, since you're more likely to breathe through your mouth when there is restricted airflow through your nose. Breathe Right nasal strips work to improve airflow in your nose, which can help reduce snoring. In clinical study, 90% of snorers reported better sleep* with Breathe Right. Which means Breathe Right nasal strips can have a positive impact for many snorers and their bed partners.
- If you suspect your snoring is a symptom of a serious condition, like sleep apnea, please see your doctor.
6/ Can Breathe Right nasal strips really help me sleep?
- If you're having difficulty sleeping at night, it may be because you're not breathing well through your nose. Even subtle breathing difficulties can lead to tossing and turning, fitful or disruptive sleep, waking up frequently, or waking up tired. Breathe Right nasal strips open your nasal passages so you can breathe through your nose and close your mouth. And that can help you sleep better.
7/ How does Breathe Right work for deviated septum sufferers?
- Millions of Americans have a deviated septum – a bend in the cartilage or bone that separates the nostrils. Symptoms include an airflow blockage through one or both nostrils, difficulty sleeping, chronic nasal stuffiness, and loud breathing or snoring. While Breathe Right nasal strips should not be considered an alternative to surgical correction, they can provide temporary relief by allowing air to pass more easily through the blocked nasal passage.
8/ Who can use Breathe Right nasal strips?
- Anyone can use Breathe Right nasal strips, except children under 5 years of age. The strips are made with a medical-grade adhesive. The package is sealed with natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions, so people with latex allergies should not use Breathe Right nasal strips. Do not use over sores, sunburned or irritated skin.
9/ How are Breathe Right Extra Strength Clear nasal strips different from Breathe Right Extra Strength Tan nasal strips?
- Breathe Right Extra Strength Clear nasal strips work the same way Extra Strength Tan nasal strips do. However, the materials used are slightly different, making Clear nasal strips easier to remove, which can be beneficial for people with dry or sensitive skin.
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days