Bayer Aspirin Regimen Low Dose 81mg, 400 Enteric Coated Tablets
- Over-the-Counter Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
- Can Be Used as Part of a Heart Health Aspirin Regimen, Speak with your Healthcare Professional
- Relieves Minor Aches & Pain
- Sodium and Caffeine Free
***Are You at Risk for a Heart Attack?
- YOU CAN CONTROL SOME RISKS
- The more you know about managing stress, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other controllable heart attack risk factors, the more you’re living the heart-healthy way. Here are some of the risks that you can control:
+ Lack of Physical Activity
+ Being Overweight
+ A Fatty, Salty or Sugary Diet
+ High cholesterol (HDL)
+ High Blood Pressure
***Prescription Medications May Not Be Enough
- It’s well documented that high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes raise the risk of heart attack as well as stroke. Your doctor may have already prescribed medications for these conditions, and if you’ve already had a heart or clot-related (ischemic) stroke, your risk of having another event increases, too.
- Fortunately, there are several options you and your doctor can discuss. From lifestyle changes to medication and more, working with your doctor to help control hypertension (high blood pressure), hyperlipidemia or high cholesterol, and diabetes is always a smart move.
***Get Moving to Get Heart Healthy
- HOW MOVING YOUR BODY CAN HELP YOUR HEART.
- Your heart is a muscle. So just like the rest of your body, exercise makes it stronger. Exercise can lower the risk of heart disease in healthy people. Heart disease patients can also cut their risk of dying from heart disease.
- Exercise can also reduce your risk of heart disease by:
+ Lowering your risk of developing diabetes and high blood pressure
+ Improving your blood sugar tolerance if you have diabete
+ Helping to control high blood pressure
+ Improving your blood lipids, such as cholesterol
+ Supporting your efforts to quit smoking
+ Controlling your weight and body fat
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 or 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
US product guarantee
Optimized package shipping from US
Buy now, get in 15 days